SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
At the core of Chasing Sunrise is our community – and they mean everything to us.
That means this opening isn't just about throwing up pretty photos and witty captions – it's about connecting with real people in real and meaningful ways.
It's about using the channels we've built to highlight, communicate and connect with the very people that make CS, well... CS.
If that's the kind of work you want to do, we want to hear from you.
You're a champion for engaging and growing the CS community through our social channels.
This means content, conversations, campaigns, and anything else you can throw at it.
If you take this role, you'd be expected to:
- Designing social strategies to engage with and grow the CS community.
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality content on our social platforms.
- Manage brand, voice, customer experience, crisis communications and other areas that must align with social media if you do it effectively.
- Work with our designers and writers to ensure content hits the mark and appealing.
- Collaborate with marketing and product dev to launch new events, products, and programs.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Stay up-to-date and grow with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web and social traffic.
- Proven work experience as a social media strategist and/or social media manager
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fit the CS culture and vibe