21 Day Bali and Beyond trip:
We're gauging interest for a 21 Day Bali trip in September. The trip would run from September 1st to 21st. But before I dive into the details, just stop what you're doing and watch this video:
What does the trip include:
- Private transportation around Bali and surrounding islands
- Exclusive accommodations throughout the trip
- Sunrise volcano trek on Mt. Butar
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays
- White water river rafting
- Waterfall trips
- Traditional temple visits
- Surf lessons
- 4+ secluded locations
Oh, and if you want it can also include::
- Uluwatu Cecak Dance
- Spa trips
- Daily massages
- Surf lessons (intermediate and advanced)
- Water Park Trip
- Padang Padang Day Trip
- Scuba Diving
What's the plan:
We're hitting up 4 locations
1. Kuta, Bali
Our first destination and is where you will be spending the first 5-days of the trip. In Kuta you will be getting to know Balinese customs, taking a surfing lesson, visiting some truly majestic beaches, experiencing a Balinese fire “Cekak” dance. We will also introduce you to Kuta’s nightlife as well. All in all, Kuta will get your heart pumping and get you into travel mode in no time.
2. Ubud, Bali
Quiet and lush sits this little town of Ubud, located amongst the rice fields of central Bali. Here we will visit an ancient temple that is scattered with monkeys that jump all over the statues. If you hold out on them with your bananas, they may jump on you also! There are some great spas, yoga studios and art galleries in this very relaxing town. You can choose to relax with a beverage by the pool, bicycle through the rice terraces or scamper up the local volcano with us. Once again; BT supplies the setting and the choice is yours to do what you wish.
3. Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Nusa Lembongan is a small island off the southeast coast of Bali. Fast becoming a popular destination, this island paradise is a world away from the hassle and hectic pace of South Bali. The main activities on Lembongan are surfing, soaking up the sun on the famed “dream beach”, and snorkeling. The waters here are some of the clearest and most beautiful you will find anywhere. Nusa Lembongan is a great place to chill out and relax before heading on to our next destination, the Gili Islands.
4. Gili Islands, Lombok
Next we take a boat out to the Gili Islands; small set of small islands off the coastline of the neighbouring big island of Lombok. They are paradise-like islands, surrounded by crystal clear blue waters and colourful coral reefs, perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving. There are no vehicles other than buggies rolling behind a few strong horses.
This is THE place to get your scuba PADI certification as its waters are painted with colourful reefs full of aquatic life and it.s one of the cheaper places in the world to get professional scuba training.
5. Kuta, Bali
This is our first and last destination of the trip, and where we enjoy our last few nights together before we say goodbye to one of the most majestic paradises on earth.
What's it cost?
- The 21 Day Trip costs $2,190 +5% in fees. Flights are additional, and around $1,600.
How can I pay?
- Payments are due in full 100 days prior to the trip departure and they offer two payment options:
- Pay in full as long as it 100 days prior to departure
- Two payment plan, 50% of balance due 130 days prior to departure and the remaining 50% due 100 days prior to departure.
- *A $200 deposit is due upon booking to secure your spot. The $200 deposit is non-refundable, but can be transferred to another trip/date and never expires.