This will be a Canada Day the world never forgets.
But we need your help to do it.
Last year, we brought over 800 people to the top of the mountain at 5AM to show Canada what we are all about.
This year, we are bringing that spirit from Coast To Coast for Canada's 150.
From first light in St. John's to the last sunrise in this country in Victoria, we're doing Canada Day like it's never been done before.
Want to get involved? Even better.
THE PEOPLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
1. A CITY LEAD – Take on a few key things and make this experience happen for your city, with our help.
- The City Lead will be in charge of overseeing and making sure all the aspects of the the event are executed on and the event is something unforgettable. This includes managing the one to three Support Staff, volunteers (as necessary), ensuring an Event Day Lead is in place, and working with Chasing Sunrise to solidify the location, experience, communication, and marketing.
2. CITY SUPPORT STAFF – Help the City Lead and team bring this to life: support, execution, and stoke.
- To make sure everything flows smoothly, we are looking to one to three City Support Staff to help the event go off. They will help the City Lead manage and execute on the event, both before and on the day of. Individual tasks and roles will depend on the City Support Staff's strengths and experience.
3. EVENT DAY LEAD – Rally the people, energy and vibe, deliver the message, ensure the safety and flow.
- When rallying people, you always want one person to manage the energy of the group. Think of them as the crowd manager for the day. We are looking for an Event Day Lead who is responsible for managing the energy of the group, giving opening and closing talks, and getting people pumped to be a part of this.
4. PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER / STORYTELLER – Capture content that will spread like wildfire this Canada Day: Beautiful settings and a raw story.
- We can't have all this fun and not capture it. If you're a rad Photographer / Videographer / Storyteller, we'd love to chat.
5. DAY-OF VOLUNTEER – Half inspiration, half safety on the day of.
- Day-Of Volunteers will be on the ground the day-of, helping the City Lead and City Support Staff making sure everyone and everything is taken care of.
SOME OTHER THINGS WE NEED
1. A LOCATION
- We're looking for the best space in the city to bring together hundreds of people city at 5AM! If you have some spots in mind, let us know!
2. LOCAL SPONSORS
- We love wrapping in local companies into everything we do. For each city, if there are local companies that fit the morning experience, we'd love to find ways to get them involved. Coffee, food, snacks, city vibes.