This isn't your average teambuilding experience, and that's the point.
Picture every connector and RYU team member being told nothing more than to meet at the store for 3AM and being given a list of a few things to bring.
Everyone gets picked-up on a bus and taken out of the city... completely in the dark.
This is going to be a morning people will be buzzing about, talking about, sharing, and a morning that they will always remember.
Most importantly this is a morning that will bring a massive crew together around RYU's and CS' shared core values. It is an opportunity to break down the silos and bring everyone together for a #BeautifulTough experience.
People don't want another gimmicky retreat, only to be rushed back to the office and forget what they did hours later. They want real and memorable experiences, and we want to help you create something people will never forget.
Half breakfast club, half retreat, half Chasing Sunrise (yes, this event will be running at 150%), this is going to be more than just putting on a rad work out.
- Work with you to create an unforgettable #BeautifulTough experience; one that brings every single person who pours their heart, sweat and tears into RYU closer together. We want to help take your company beyond department, beyond titles, and beyond the insane workload, and bring it back to the mission and values.
- Create content that everyone is proud to share on social. Content steeped in your name and your style, and that inspires everyone who sees it.
- You will be viewed as awesome people doing awesome things, unified as one. As you grow this will help create a draw for new hires, customers and evangelists.
- Help take care of every detail so that you can continue doing what you need to do. (What's included below)
- A contribution of $4K to help make this event come to life, and to help us keep doing what we do best.
- We want your whole team. Everyone, all-in. Executives, design team, digital team, events team, store team, community connectors. Everyone.
"Thank you so much for taking our team on one of the most incredible experiences we have ever had."
- Kit and Ace (pictured above)
WHY CS x RYU:
The truth is, we're not a brand that wants to work with anyone and everyone, and we have little intention in one off relationships To us, RYU is a brand that we genuinely stand behind. We wear it daily, adventure in it through snow and sun, and it makes life better (while making us look damn good).
This works well because:
1. We believe what you believe.
Both CS and RYU are after the same community, for the same reasons, with two different, but complementary offerings. We bring a lifestyle, events and engagement, you bring the products and vision to make them mind blowingly awesome. That's the type of relationship that's worth going places for.
2. Because we love what you create.
We wear your gear all the time. Simply put, your product is something we're stoked to promote, irrespective of any business relationship between us. We use them at all our events and on all our adventures. We're stoked to share that with our community!
And when we do it right...
What's all included?
The core Chasing Sunrise experience:
- Logistics: organizing event mapping, route planning, weather plans, and event timeline.
- Pre-Event Engagement: helping you get your people pumped up and engaged prior to the event.
- Sign-up & Info Pages: creating custom sign-up, info pages, and FAQs, making sure your entire team knows what to expect.
- The Chase: a team of 3 from CS (minimum) will lead your team up and back down the mountain.
- Up Top Experience: working with you to design a mountain-top experience that your team will not forget. Oh, and hard-earned, mountain-top coffee, pie, and fresh fruit are on us!
- Photography: creating a shot list, photographer, and 50 edited digital photographs that capture your team and the experience.
- Post-Event Engagement: the event doesn't stop at the parking lot. Post-event engagement emails, a hosted photo gallery that your team can share to friends and family.
There are additional items that can be added on and include:
- Video Footage: If a picture can worth 1,000 words, then a video of your Chasing Sunrise experience is priceless.
- Drone Footage (or VR): It's one thing to see it from the ground, but a whole other to get a birds eye view.
- Transportation: Want your whole team headed there and back together? We can arrange transportation both ways.
- Post-Chase Organization: The event doesn't have to stop when we get back to the parking lot. We can help you arrange a post-chase cook-out in the parking lot or book out a quaint, private patio in Deep Cove to connect, relax and revel in what was just accomplished.
Who We Are.
Chasing Sunrise is a community and a tribe that understands that with each sunrise we are given a choice to make: we can either stay in bed waiting for life to come to us or we can get up and get after it, chasing what we want.
Our mission is to get more out of life. A LOT more.
Whether it’s experiences, adventure, creating real connections, awe, inspiration, taking new risks, or doing awesome things with great people because we believe that we were born to do more than just pay bills and die.
We want to experience things few others get to, we want to see the world differently, and most importantly, we want to be able to look back on our lives and say “damn, that was awesome.”
That is why we rise hours before dawn hiking mountains, climbing rooftops, swinging in hammocks, or sometimes just sipping hot coffee from a window with a view, that we get to just in time to watch the sun peek over the horizon.
|CHASING SUNRISE SOCIAL REACH|
|Social Channel||Followers||Avg. Likes||Engagement %|
|Mailing List Subscribers||Open Rate||Click Rates||Survey Response (Long Form)|
"That morning, staring into the sun.. with so many positive people around me. It literally changed my life."
- Brittney Q.