Here's the scoop.

It's a little crazy and definitely a little last minute, but after a conversation with Air North yesterday afternoon, they asked us if we want to document actually "chasing auroras". With the forecast looking powerful this weekend, they are sending four of us up to chase and document the potential storm.

We're sending out three members of our content team, and we've got one spot we're opening up for someone from the community to join us.

You'll be leaving tonight on an 8PM flight and won't be back until Monday at about 7:30PM.

We'll be covering your flight, your transportation around the Yukon, and your stay.

You will be required to cover all your own food and snacks, and insurance if needed.

If you down to come on the trip, throw you information below.

We'll be selecting the person coming by 1PM today (Friday, March 16th).

Name *
Phone *
Are you a photographer/videographer?
You can make the dates *