21 Damn Early Days
This is (almost) it. The end of the last full week and second last day of 21 Damn Early Days.
Take a moment to let that hit you in the chest.
You're one morning away from completing something most people never try.
From the start, 21 Damn Early Days was meant to be an experiment. An opportunity to play around with early mornings and see if they were something that helped get you closer to what you want in life. So, before you dive into your morning, take some time to reflect and solidify your thoughts around that. It's in moments like this that we shape the rest of our lives.
We’ve got some questions to get you started:
- What has your experience with 21DEDs been like?
- How has your perception of early mornings changed?
- Did early mornings have the impact on your life you wanted them to? Why or why not?
- When thinking back, what mornings do you remember most? What was it about those mornings that makes you remember?
- What routines and habits make you feel the best?
- What can you take away from 21DEDs?
- How could what you learn in 21DEDs apply to your life in general?
- Is this something you want to continue doing? If no, why not?
And, of course, some weekend vibes we're feeling to kick your morning off properly.